DONGFANG HOTEL GUANGZHOU - MONTE CARLO FAIRMONT HOTEL
Dongfang Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangzhou (; ; jyutping: Gwong?zau?; Cantonese Yale: Gwongjau), also known as Canton or Kwangchow, is a sub-provincial city and the capital of the Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China. It is one of the five National Central Cities.
- A city in southern China, the capital of Guangdong province; pop. 3,918,000. It is the leading industrial and commercial center of southern China
- major Chinese city near Hong Kong (also called Canton)
- a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China; the capital of Guangdong province and a major deep-water port
- Dongfang is a Chinese compound surname, which literally means the east. Dongfang has two origination. One branch was said to be descented from Fuxi clan, who was born in the east; and the other was descended from Dongfang Shuo, whose original family name was Zhang .
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Christmas, Dongfang Hotel, GuangZhou
I should have put a person in to give this scale. Santa is substantially larger than life size.I've been told that 'Dongfang' means 'Happy Dragon'.
Garden and swimming pool, Dongfang hotel, GuangZhou
More christmas decorations. It's winter in Guangzhou, so its not warm enough to use the pool - only 25% (C) or so ...