THREE WHEEL SCOOTER CAR - ML AMG WHEELS.
Three Wheel Scooter Car
- Travel or ride on a scooter
- water scooter: a motorboat resembling a motor scooter
- child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
- motor scooter: a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
three wheel scooter car - Huffy Disney
Huffy Disney Cars Scooter, Red/Black, 6-Inch
Since its establishment in 1892, Huffy has been known for its tradition of producing innovative and high quality bicycle products. Since that time millions of people around the globe have enjoyed the quality and value of a Huffy bicycle and Huffy has become one of America's most recognized bicycle brands.
Give your child a ride on the fun side with this Disney Cars-themed three-wheeled scooter from Huffy. The scooter is designed with tri-wheels for stability and balance, a skid-resistant foot plate for safe footing, and a steel frame for super durability (it holds up to 60 pounds). This red scooter is adorned with graphics from the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars, and is perfect for new riders to cruise around the neighborhood in style. It also features 6-inch black polyurethane tires, T-design handlebars with comfortable grips, and a bonus Cars backpack attached to the handlebars. This scooter is recommended for ages 3 to 5.
The Piaggio MP3 is a tilting three-wheeled scooter
The Piaggio MP3 is a tilting three-wheeled scooter from the Italian manufacturer Piaggio. It was first brought to market in 2006. It has two wheels in the front and one at the rear. Because of its unique three-wheel mechanism, it can be brought to a stop and parked like a car, without using a traditional kickstand or centre stand. The front suspension is similar to the single-sided trailing arm of Vespa-style suspensions, linked by an alloy parallelogram and a central steering arm. Care must be taken when the vehicle is stationary as the suspension rolllock is disengaged when the engine speed exceeds 2,500 rpm. When moving at slow speeds or stopped, the rider must maintain balance through forward motion or with feet on the ground. The front suspension locks or unlocks with the flick of a switch, located just below the throttle on the right handlebar. The suspension lock can be activated only manually, and only at low speeds or at a stop. A parking brake is used in conjunction with the locking mechanism to park the bike. A traditional center stand also is provided, useful in situations where the suspension cannot be locked, such as with a dead battery.
NYPD Three Wheeler
The variety of NYPD vehicles kept amazing me. In addition to the regular patrol cars and vans, which also come in many shapes, they've got pickup trucks, heavy trucks and these small three wheelers.