Playskool Wheels On The Bus Toy - Granite Alloy Wheels Rims - Pelton Wheel Animation.
Playskool Wheels On The Bus Toy
- Playskool is an American company that produces educational toys and games for children. It is a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
- send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
- Remove (dirty tableware) from a table in a restaurant or cafeteria
- Transport in a communal road vehicle
- Transport (a child of one race) to a school where another race is predominant, in an attempt to promote racial integration
- bus topology: the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
I am so jealous. I used to live in these low-income cottages across town, and these other ones, a clone of my apartment complex is by my new house and they have a playground! I never had one at the old place...What's more, this is a Playskool playground designed to look like a crazy castle and has a mural in it with a where's waldo like puzzle.
Schools used to have these in the play area. I always thought they looked too uncomfortable for my dolls and the playskool people didn't have legs and couldn't sit right in the chairs and stuff. Now I think that they look very modern and streamlined! Love the TV