This application is best viewed on a computer.
If you are having trouble reading, please click HERE to be redirected to the membership application.
The different membership categories are summarized below.
For more information on the requirements for each membership category, see the AKABA bylaws HERE.
- Full Membership ($35/yr) -
- Any individual holding a graduate degree in a discipline directly related to or involving behavior analysis and whose professional commitment includes teaching, research, and/or practice in behavior analysis may apply for membership in this category.
- ONLY Full members may vote on membership decisions of the chapter.
- Please include evidence of education, proof of research, or BCBA certification with application (e.g., CV or transcript).
- Affiliate membership ($20/yr) -
- Anyone with an interest in the discipline of behavior analysis may apply for this type of membership.
- Affiliate members do not vote on membership decisions of the chapter.
- Student membership ($15/yr)
- Anyone pursuing formal training in the discipline of behavior analysis but not yet gainfully employed therein on at least a half-time basis may apply for membership in this category.
- Student members do not vote on membership decisions of the chapter.
- Please include documentation certifying student status with application (e.g., transcript or letter of support from a university).
You may also submit membership fees via check, payable to AKABA, at the address below:
P.O. Box 140941
Anchorage, AK 99514-0641
For your convenience, we can accept membership dues via Paypal.