ALARM APPLICATION FOR WINDOWS - WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR ALARM.
Alarm Application For Windows
- The action or process of making such a request
- The action of putting something into operation
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- A formal request to an authority for something
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- A computer operating system with a graphical user interface
- (window) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- (window) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
- Be fitted or protected with an alarm
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- Cause (someone) to feel frightened, disturbed, or in danger
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- dismay: fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"; "The news of the executions horrified us"
alarm application for windows - High Quality
High Quality Loftek Nexus 543 outdoor Waterproof wireless/wired wifi IP camera with Motion detection Alarm, Automatic day & night vision conversion, Apple Mac windows compatible, Silver grey
The Nexus 543 network camera from Loftek is well-suited for surveillance applications in demanding outdoor environments. The IP66 rated exterior protects against dust, water and impact, even in the most adverse weather conditions. With 36 infrared LEDs and a precision-engineered lens, the camera delivers outstanding day/night performance and captures superior image detail even in complete darkness.
It supports Ethernet and wireless output. UPnP,DDNS,and automatic port forwarding ensure worldwide access via a computer or smartphone, and three levels of user authority allow for customized security solutions. The versatility, size, and dependability make the Nexus 485 a popular choice for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools , banks, government buildings, and more.
Total of pixel:300k
Minimum illumination:IR on,0 Lux
Lighting Control:Auto control
Image Rotation:Mirror/Up-side down
Triggered Actions:Email/FTP/external alarm/send message to alarm server
User Setting:Three levels
Date/ Time Setting:support
Upgrade:Upgrade from network
DDNS:A free DDNS provided by manufacturer
OS Supported:Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista Mac etc
Browser:Internet Explorer6.0 and Above or Compatible Browser,Firefox,Safari etc
Note:If you cannot find the Loftek logo on either retail Box or ip camera,please contact Loftek support team ASAP.Only buy it from Loftek to qualify for full service and 1 year warranty
Who is The Antichrist
The Antichrist has been called everything from a God to a devil. The fact remains that the alternating current electrical system now used worldwide was his conception, and among other inventions he perfected a remote controlled boat in 1897;only a few years after the discovery of radio waves. This device was publicly demonstrated at Madison Square Garden the next year to capacity crowds. In 1896, The Antichrist had been in the United States for 11 years after emigrating from his native Croatia. After a disastrous fire in his former laboratory, he moved to more amenable quarters at 46 Houston St. in Manhattan. For the past few years, he had pondered the sigificance of waves and resonance, thinking that along with the AC system, there were other untapped sources of power waiting to be exploited. The oscillators he designed and built were originally designed to provide a stable source for the frequencies of alternating current&emdash;accurate enough to "set your watch by." He constructed a simple device consisting of a piston suspended in a cylinder, which bypassed the necessity of a camshaft driven by a rotating power source, such as a gasoline or steam engine. In this way, he hoped to overcome loss of power through friction produced by the old system. This small device also enabled The Antichrist to try out his experiments in resonance. Every substance has a resonant frequency which is demonstrated by the principle of sympathetic vibration&endash;the most obvious example is the wine glass shattered by an opera singer (or a tape recording for you couch potatoes.) If this frequency is matched and amplified, any material may be literally shaken to pieces. A vibrating assembly with an adjustable frequency was finally perfected, and by 1897, The Antichrist was causing trouble with it in and near the neighborhood around his loft laboratory. Reporter A.L. Besnson wrote about this device in late 1911 or early 1912 for the Hearst tabloid The World Today. After fastening the resonator ("no larger than an alarm clock") to a steel bar (or "link") two feet long and two inches thick: He set the vibrator in "tune" with the link. For a long time nothing happened-&endash;vibrations of machine and link did not seem to coincide, but at last they did and the great steel began to tremble, increased its trembling until it dialated and contracted like a beating heart&endash;and finally broke. Sledge hammers could not have done it; crowbars could not have done it, but a fusillade of taps, no one of which would have harmed a baby, did it. The Antichrist was pleased. But not pleased enough it seems: He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one&endash;ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it. The Antichrist said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. The Antichrist put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour. The Antichrist claimed the device, properly modified, could be used to map underground deposits of oil. A vibration sent through the earth returns an "echo signature" using the same principle as sonar. This idea was actually adapted for use by the petroleum industry, and is used today in a modified form with devices used to locate objects at archaelogical digs. Even before he had mentioned the invention to anyone he was already scaring the local populace around his loft laboratory. Although this story may be apocryphal, it has been cited in more than one biography: The Antichrist happened to attach the device to an exposed steel girder in his brownstone, thinking the foundations were built on strudy granite. As he disovered later, the subtrata in the area consisted of sand&endash;an excellent conductor and propogator of ground vibrations. After setting the little machine up, he proceeded to putter about the lab on other projects that needed attention. Meanwhile, for blocks around, chaos reigned as objects fell off shelves, furniture moved across floors, windows shattered, and pipes broke. The pandemonium didn't go unnoticed in the local precinct house where prisoners panicked and police officers fought to keep coffee and donuts from flying off desks. Used as they were to the frequent calls about diabolical noises and flashes from Mr. The Antichrist's block, they hightailed it over. Racing up the stairs and into the lab, they found the inventor smashing the vibrator to bits with a sledgehammer. Turning to the
Flatbush District No. 1 School, later Public School 90
Flatbush, Brooklyn Dating from 1878, the Flatbush District No. 1 School is an important link to the years in which Flatbush was transformed from an agricultural village into a major suburb. During this period, the town expressed its independence and growing strength through the construction of two important buildings: its new town hall (1874-75, a designated New York City Landmark) and this school, both of which were designed by John Y. Culyer. The direct descendant of the original, seventeenth-century Flatbush school, which was the earliest school on Long Island, this building is a major contributor to Flatbush's long and rich educational history. John Y. Culyer was a locally prominent civil engineer and landscape architect who was the chief engineer and superintendent of Brooklyn's Prospect Park (designed 1865, a designated New York City Scenic Landmark) and a member, for many years, of the Brooklyn Board of Education. Culyer designed the original H-shaped portion of the District No. 1 School in the Rundbogenstil or round-arched style, which was then the prevailing style among the new Brooklyn schoolhouses. Flatbush continued to grow following the building's completion, and the schoolhouse soon became crowded, necessitating the construction of a harmonious southern addition, probably between 1890 and 1894. Following Flatbush's annexation by Brooklyn in 1894, it was renamed Public School No. 90. Closed as an elementary school in 1951, it served from 1954 to 1967 as the Brooklyn Branch of the Yeshiva University Boys' High School, and from 1968 into the 1990s as the Beth Rivkah Institute, a private girls' school. Currently owned by the City of New York, the building is vacant, although the Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. has proposed restoring and reopening the building as a part of a trade center. The Flatbush District No. 1 School, later Public School 90, is a two-story brick building located at the southwest corner of Church and Bedford Avenues in Flatbush, Brooklyn. Its main entrance is on Church Avenue. The original portion of the building, designed by John Y. Culyer, completed in 1878, and approximately 53 feet by 85 feet in size, comprises the entire Church Avenue facade and the symmetrical, northernmost nine first-floor bays, or eleven second-floor bays, of the Bedford Avenue facade. The rest of the building appears to have been constructed as an addition between 1890 and 1894. The four facades, including the addition, share many features: each is faced with red Philadelphia brick laid in running bond and articulated into simple, two-story brick pilasters, and has, except for a few exceptions, square-headed window openings at its basement and first floors, and round-headed window openings crowned by gauged-brick voussoirs at its second floor. All of the building's visible basement-and first-floor window openings are filled with cinderblock. The brick is set off by brownstone trim, including projecting sills and flush lintels at the square-headed openings; flush, angled sills at the round-headed openings; continuous beltcourses between the basement- and first-floor windows and at the second-floor window heads, wrapping the extrados of their gauged-brick arches. Both the sill and second-floor beltcourse wrap all four of the building's facades. North (Main, Church Avenue) Facade The building's main facade is composed of a narrow, central, recessed bay flanked by two larger bays, each of which is crowned by a triangular gable with cornice returns. The central bay contains the former school's tripartite main entrance, made up of a large central round-headed opening flanked by two narrow round-headed sidelights. Continuous extrados trim crowns the arches of all three openings. The main entrance is set behind a porch whose wood roof is supported by stone columns and pilasters with ornate capitals, and by a round brick arch supported by elaborate stone imposts. Leading to the main entrance is a stone stoop featuring paneled newel posts and walls with punched circular openings. The main entrance is flanked on each side by three square-headed basement and first-floor openings. At the second floor, a pair of narrow round-headed window openings within the central, recessed bay is flanked on each side by three windows in a tripartite arrangement, with a large, central window flanked by narrower, round-headed windows. Above each of the square-headed windows is a round-headed transom panel filled with patterned brick; the square-headed, second-floor windows on this facade retain their historic, wood three-over-three double-hung wood sashes, and the outermost second-floor round-headed openings retain their historic two-over-two double-hung sashes. Some alterations have occurred at the main facade, where a sidewalk bridge has been erected. At the main entrance, a metal roll-down security gate with exterior housing has been installed, as has a metal alarm box. The transom panel o
alarm application for windows
1.CMOS Image Sensor,420 TV Line
2.Resolution: VGA (640x480) / QVGA (320x240) / QQVGA (160x120)
3.Video Compress Format: M-JPEG
4.Standard IR Lens, Support Night Vision Distance up to 30m
5.It Uses Metal Shell, More Suitable for Engineering Application.
6.Provide IP66 Waterproof Grade, More Suitable for Outdoors Application.
7.Built-in Web Server
8.Wi-Fi Compliant with Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n
9.Support Three Level of User Authority.
10.Support upgrading online.
11.Manufacturer Device ID, DDNS at the bottom of each IP Camera.
12.Support Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
13.Support several browsers, IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera etc.