Average Cost To Carpet A Room - Rug Hooking Pattern - Knightsbridge Carpets
Average Cost To Carpet A Room
- total cost for all units bought (or produced) divided by the number of units
- Under the average cost method, it is assumed that the cost of inventory is based on the average cost of the goods available for sale during the period.
- In economics, average cost or unit cost is equal to total cost divided by the number of goods produced (the output quantity, Q). It is also equal to the sum of average variable costs (total variable costs divided by Q) plus average fixed costs (total fixed costs divided by Q).
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
This is a receipt from another movie theater I attended in northeast Florida. As you can see it is slightly more expensive than the theater in south Alabama. The National Association of Theater Owners estimated that in 2008 the national average cost for one movie ticket was $7.18 ("National association of", 2009).
David Griswold, chief economist served us some short term average costs
with a side dish of short term marginal costs. All very interesting. Pictures taken in class in Managerial Economics @ Reykjavik University, professor was David Griswold DBA, 2007-11-10
See also: nautical rugscarpet pad pricespatterned carpetscarpet in indiaauto interior carpetanti rug slipcarpet installer job descriptioncheap circular rugs