Best spa hotel. Dog day inn.
Best Spa Hotel
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- A place or resort with such a spring
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
best spa hotel - The Spa
The Spa List: UK's Most Stylish Spa Hotels with the Best Pampering Facilities
Perfect for singles, couples, or friends seeking deluxe pampering, this is the ultimate guide to uncovering some of Britain’s most lavish spas. Travel experts provide in-depth descriptions of the gourmet foods, posh accommodations, gym facilities, and available spa treatments at each of 42 locations, as well as such necessary information as hours, locations, and pricing. Perfect for experiencing an old-fashioned facial, the most current exercise craze, or just some old-fashioned rest and relaxation, this is a one-stop guide to finding the perfect place for a dream weekend getaway.
MUSEUM HOTEL CAPPADOCIA
The Museum Hotel, established in a beautiful area of Uchisar, came into existence after the restoration of old ruins. The restoration paid utmost attention to the preservation of the originality of the ruins. This restoration was initiated by Omer Tosun, the chairman of Indigo Tourism. All rooms, restaurant and terraces have grand views of amazing Cappadocia -Avanos, Goreme, Guvercinlik Vadisi (Pigeon Valley) and the Kizil Vadi (Red Valley). These views are the most important sights of the Cappadocia region. From the outset, the Museum Hotel, has aimed to provide incomparable and extraordinary services to its guests. For this reason it has become the sole preferred location for the majority of prominent guests visiting Cappadocia. The Museum Hotel became operational in 2002 after its inauguration by Erkan Mumcu, the Minister of Tourism at that time. WHY "MUSEUM"? Omer Tosun, an antique collector, possesses an extensive collection of antique articles covering the Seljuk, Ottoman, Roman and Hittite periods. The hotel is designed so hotel guests can experience the Cappadocian history and culture in detail and feel as if they were in a museum. While focusing on a possible name of the hotel, the name “Museum Hotel” became ideal. The various antiquities are registered at the Museum of Nevsehir.
St Brides Spa Hotel, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire
Finalist for the Best Place to Stay (Serviced - Large) in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2010.
best spa hotel
Travel + Leisure magazine, the world's leading authority on hotels, resorts, and spas, presents the ultimate guide to the top places to stay around the globe. Exclusive, up-to-date rankings of the best properties-as determined by T+L's savvy readers-are combined with editors' picks for the hottest new hotels of the year, the classics worth a second look, and the all-time favorites. The nearly 500 entries are arranged by region and illustrated with over 100 breathtaking color photographs from the magazine's award-winning photographers.