Atlanta truck accident lawyer : Leading lawyers illinois.
Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer
- A traffic collision (motor vehicle collision, motor vehicle accident, car accident, or car crash) is when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other geographical or architectural obstacle.
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
Logging Truck Accident
Driver dies in logging truck crash Posted: Jul. 10, 2008 Raleigh, N.C. — A driver died Thursday when his logging truck hit a guardrail on the Interstate 440 Inner Beltline in Raleigh, went down an embankment and crashed into a tree in the woods. The driver has been identified as Eric Gene Simmons, 54, of 1609 Dogwood Acres Drive in Sanford. The truck he was driving belonged to Elliott Logging Inc., 4385 Center Church Road in Sanford. The accident occurred just after 10:30 a.m. Traffic was backed up for hours near the South Saunders Street interchange. The driver's body was pinned inside the truck. Authorities said they were not sure why the logging truck went off the road, but witnesses said they believed the truck struck the guardrail due to a ruptured tire. After the truck struck the guardrail and exited the road, it overturned onto its left side and continued to travel down the embankment, according to police. A tree struck the truck in the upper-front portion of the cab. Logs separated from the truck’s trailer and one struck a nearby parked 18-wheeler truck. The driver of that truck took shelter between that truck’s cab and trailer. He was not injured. At 5:30 p.m. crews had cleared debris from the scene.
Tomato truck accident
In the late eighties, a tomato truck crashed into the swamp here. It became a segment on "Rescue 911" starring William Shatner.