Disco Theme Party Decorations. Eco Friendly Decorations. Chili Pepper Kitchen Decor.
Disco Theme Party Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- popular dance music (especially in the late 1970s); melodic with a regular bass beat; intended mainly for dancing at discotheques
- A club or party at which people dance to pop music
- a public dance hall for dancing to recorded popular music
- Pop music intended mainly for dancing to at discos, typically soul-influenced and melodic with a regular bass beat and popular particularly in the late 1970s
- dance to disco music
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
disco theme party decorations - Beistle -
Beistle - 50377-S - Disco Ball Bead Curtain
The Beistle Company is the oldest and largest manufacturer of decorations and party goods. With unsurpassed service and top quality products its easy to understand why The Beistle Company is world renowned in the Party Goods Industry. Our decorations and party goods are manufactured from the finest and highest quality raw materials. This combined with unsurpassed skilled craftsmanship creates the very best value in the market place. Continuous research of new product ideas keep our product lines on the cutting edge of the party goods industry. Because we are the manufacturer you can count on us to have the inventory on hand and ready to ship when needed.Disco Ball - Bead curtain78 inch drop x 24 inch wide
event pix stork technical services Altens Aberdeen Aug 18th 2011 3ve productions (19)
Stork Technical services had their annual staff BBQ. Each year they choose a different theme. This year it was the circus. 3VE Productions, provided them with draping for the marquee, as well as a bespoke circus entrance arch. The staff at Stork did some decorations themselves and also hired in some PA equipment , along with some fun fairground games. Everybody had a great night. The event took place at their business premises and the Marquee was provided by Marquee Masquerade Aberdeenshire. The date of the event was August 18th 2011.
Some more unusual decos (they may look like condoms, but they are all rubber gloves). The DJs are wearing masks to keep with the hospital theme of the party. Entropy's Hoitotakuu party, Smokki, Espoo, Finland, 28th December 2007.