2013-2014 Curling Season
Irish Open Mar 14th-16th
· It is important that a player be at the club and ready to play before the scheduled game time. If a player fails to show up for a game, he or she inconveniences seven (7) other players. If you cannot make a game, it is YOUR responsibility to provide a substitute, notify league officials (see below) or notify the skip. We do not want any canceled games in the second half, subs can be found.
· Be prepared to deliver your stone as soon as your opponent has completed their delivery.
· It is the responsibility of the skip and vice to call the game, please limit team conferences to only essential shots.
· After delivering your stone, move to the side of the sheet, between the "hog" lines, unless you are the skip or acting skip. Leads and seconds are not permitted in the "house" or "rings", except when sweeping or to remove the stones AFTER the count has been determined by the vice skips.
· Do not let stones run into or over the hacks at high speed. Equipment may be damaged or players injured by rebounding stones
· Please mark your results on the master sheet on the bulletin board.
Questions, problems, or comments?
Doug Jaixen – 402.216.4558 <email@example.com>
Scott Jordan – 402.880.7181 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Becher – 402.216.7719 <email@example.com>