Here are the materials for the 'Introduction to HPC Lectures' at Temple University.
- Introduction to High-Performance Computing
- Computer Architecture and Storage Hierarchy
Slides, memory mountain sources
- From Source Code To Executable Part 1
- From Source Code To Executable Part 2
Slides, mathopt sources, paranoia sources , sum_number sources, macheps.c, inverse.f90, loop.c
- Using Compilers, Profiling and Mathematical Libraries to optimize code for performance
- Parallel Programming on Clusters
Slides, mypi.c and mypi-v2.c sources.
- Cluster and Supercomputer Hardware - How to find the best machine?
- Molecular Dynamics and HPC Application Example
Slides Example code is here.
Some links to additional material on the web for self-study purposes.