Ariat frog clog. Brown clog shoes
Ariat Frog Clog
- Ariat is an American manufacturer of riding boots. Founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker, Ariat International, Inc. sought to provide engineered western style boots for riding, work, and casual wear.
- hunt frogs for food
- a person of French descent
- A raised or swollen area on a surface
- any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
- Fill up or crowd (something) so as to obstruct passage
- Become blocked in this way
- footwear usually with wooden soles
- become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
- Fill or block with an accumulation of thick, wet matter
- dance a clog dance
my first pair of cowboy boots and all I can say is O!M!G! I had no idea they were so amazingly comfortable! These are the most comfortable shoes I own...now to tell Steve I bought them... eek eek. Ariat "Daisy" and as I understand it, this is a discontinued style. That really kinda pisses me off b/c I want this same boot in black, now that I know how much I love it, but I'll find another Ariat boot to love.
Green Ariat Cowboy Boots
A pair of Ariat Cowboy Boots I just bought my wife for Christmas.
Related topics: sarah peyton memory foam slippersicon clogsborn wool clogsroxy slipper bootsknitted felted slipperstub clogged drainbirkenstock wool clogsthe satin slipper