Non return valve symbol. Nadi solenoid valve
Non Return Valve Symbol
- tax return: document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability; "his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return"
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party"
- Go back to (a particular state or activity)
- Turn one's attention back to (something)
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- Come or go back to a place or person
- something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible; "the eagle is a symbol of the United States"
- an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- A thing that represents or stands for something else, esp. a material object representing something abstract
- A mark or character used as a conventional representation of an object, function, or process, e.g., the letter or letters standing for a chemical element or a character in musical notation
- A shape or sign used to represent something such as an organization, e.g., a red cross or a Star of David
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- A cylindrical mechanism in a brass instrument that, when depressed or turned, admits air into different sections of tubing and so extends the range of available notes
- A membranous fold in a hollow organ or tubular structure, such as a blood vessel or the digestive tract, that maintains the flow of the contents in one direction by closing in response to any pressure from reverse flow
- a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- A device for controlling the passage of fluid through a pipe or duct, esp. an automatic device allowing movement in one direction only
- control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
"Lion" is the official symbol of "The All India Forward Bloc", leftwing nationalist political party in India. It emerged as a faction within the Indian National Congress in 1939, led by Subhas Chandra Bose. The party re-established as an independent political party after the independence of India. It has its main stronghold in West Bengal. North Kolkata, West Bengal
This is the symbol of the Salt River Indian Community, which is almost next door to where we live. The photo is from the front outside wall of one of their police stations. The circular symbol is not symetrical because I had to take the photo from the ground and the symbol is located high on the wall.
Related topics: oil pressure relief valve locationwater valve pressurethermostatic valve how it worksbutterfly valve installation instructionsbanjo valvesfull port globe valveirritrol irrigation valves