Canadian discount airfare : Cheapest flight to ireland : Round trip airline tickets to hawaii.
Canadian Discount Airfare
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
- of or relating to Canada or its people
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- (Airfares) An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
Earl Reinink shooting a big Canadian chicken
Earl Reinink is a renowned wildlife photographer, and this is one of the reasons why. Getting this close to a Canadian chicken is downright dangerous. They run like the wind and can peck you to pieces.
Canadian Airlines DC-10-30
Canadian Airlines DC-10-30 C-FCRE "Esprit de Canadien/Spirit of Canadian" with employees signatures landing in YVR,1999