New Years Ringtones. Free Ringtones Without Using The Internet On Your Phone. Changing Mp3 To Ringtone.
New Years Ringtones
- has a 2 night minimum stay if Christmas is booked already. Please call us.
- The New Year is the day that marks the beginning of a new calendar year, and is the day on which the year count of the specific calendar used is incremented. The Roman new year is on March 1. In many cultures, the event is celebrated in some manner.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Akon performs at the PopRocks Atlantis concert at Cove Beach, Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas - 19.03.07 Credit: WENN * AKON LOSES VERIZON SPONSORSHIP LATEST: Communications firm Verizon have ended their deal with R&B singer AKON following his raunchy dance with a 14-year-old girl. Verizon had been promoting the Smack That hitmaker as a featured artist in their ringtone service, aimed predominantly at the youth market. They were also sponsors of his tour with Gwen Stefani. Akon hit controversy when he performed a sexy sequence with Danah Alleyne at a concert in Trinidad on 12 April (07), prompting the country's Prime Minister to order a formal investigation into the incident. In a statement to Fox News, Verizon says, "This week the partnership ended. We have music services on our cellphone service and we were promoting him as one of the artists. The other part of the sponsorship was the Gwen Stefani tour, of which he was an opening act. We are no longer sponsoring the tour." Alleyne has issued a public apology on a local TV station. The nightclub where the event took place was meant to be for over 18s only, and has since been closed down. (ES/WNWE/LJ)
After two years, I have a new mobile, which would be a Nokia N70. Very nice with the added bonus of being able to type in Chinese, although I don't think I'll use that function very much. Also, it actually has Bluetooth, as opposed to my old mobile. Wallpaper? An old (or rather Junior Ducks) Oregon Ducks logo. Go Ducks. Ringtone? No longer DJ Shadow's "Organ Donor", but rather ????1234 by ??? (Fiona Sit)