Make song a ringtone : How to make ringtones for free
Make Song A Ringtone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung
- Singing or vocal music
- the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- A musical composition suggestive of a song
- a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
This "Moment in Fashion" is dedicated to my song... Heard He A Player. The song is a rap about a basketball player who is quite popular with the ladies. My song is a favorite among the young people in the Meridian area. They keep telling me they wish I'd make it into a ringtone. I even got a request to perform in Office Depot today. One of my friends there was showing me off to his co-worker. He said I shocked his friend. The t-shirt graphic is filled in with the basketball design. The denim leggings are my favorites. The shoes are also striped in a similar manor to a basketball. I found out they are an unusual product that is a GPS tracking device. Mine don't have the mini USB plug so I can't "juice them up". I think the manufacturer stopped making this model for some reason. They are distributed by a Miami company called Isaac Daniel. The GPS version requires a monthly fee of $19.95. for the service of GPS tracking. Supposedly, if you are injured, you press a button and the Isaac Daniel company notifies the police in the location where the GPS shows the person to be.
day fifty four: call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone
Random fact - I LOVE Lady Gaga. Seriously. Love her. Her song, "Telephone" is my ringtone. Although, I like it when my phone rings, because that usually means I am getting work, and lately my phone has been blowin' up, so that makes Anna a very happy girl :) However, I am taking a break from Anna Gay Photography for the weekend. Not going to stress, just going to enjoy some time with Evan, ramblin' around the countryside, and edit some photos for some friends because that's how I roll.