Make a video ringtone : Best country ringtone.
Make A Video Ringtone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- A videocassette
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
make a video ringtone - Popular Emedia
Popular Emedia Music Corp Beginner Guitar 31 Step-By-Step Lessons Various Strumming Techniques
System Requirements: CD-ROM; Personal Interests software; Personal interest - music; Windows and Macintosh; Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP; Mac OS 7.5 or greater, and OS X. Learning is made easy through 31 step-by-Step lessons ranging form basics like stringing you guitar to a variety of strumming techniques. Full-motion videos with an on-screen teacher give life to lesson. And an animated fretboard guides you through fingering for the song and exercises. There's even an automatic tuner (for visual interactive turning of your guitar). As well as other valuable accessories including a records. Metronome and chord dictionary with playback.
I Think You Have Too Many Shoes
So this one night Kelly snuck into a nightclub in Santa Monica, California and sang two songs: Shoes and Let Me Borrow That Top. The response was so overwhelming that Kelly's friend said she should make a video, and she said, "OK."
That video went viral on YouTube and MySpace making Kelly a Viral Video Superstar. She was even mentioned in Entertainment Weekly.
To satisfy the demand for her material, Kelly created an album and now she's produced a bunch of ringtones. You can get them here. "These tones rule, betch!"
And be sure to check out our exclusive interview with Kelly on Behind the Tone.
took video of more of cyn's rules.
she told me not to make it into a ringtone, or put it on the internet , or show it to Jeff.