Oil pump diagram. Stuart turner pumps. Whisper pool pump.
Oil Pump Diagram
- The oil pump in an internal combustion engine is usually a gear type (gear pump), driven by the crankshaft or camshaft, or a rotor type (rotary pump).
- The oil pump takes oil from the oil pan and pressurizes it, allowing it to travel throughout the engine and lubricate the engine's moving parts.
- a pump that keeps a supply of oil on moving parts
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- (diagramming) schematization: providing a chart or outline of a system
- A simplified drawing showing the appearance, structure, or workings of something; a schematic representation
- A figure composed of lines that is used to illustrate a definition or statement or to aid in the proof of a proposition
- a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
Face cam desmo ohc design by Richard Küchen
Oelspiegel and Oelpumpe means oil level resp. oil pump. Good old Richard Küchen was concerned by aestetics rather than thermodynamics; Bad guys called his engines 5 or 6K-motors meaning: "Küchens Konstruktionen Kennen Keine Komplette Kühlung" I don't have to translate. But RK did not lack imagination!
Fiat O.S.C.A. 1600S Oil Pump
Exploded view diagram of the oil pump from Fiat O.S.C.A. 1600S (Tipo 118) factory manual for guidance in rebuilding the O.S.C.A. 1600 engine.
Similar posts: pump it up midlothian vasquare d water pump pressure switchspa pump motorspump jacks for sidingsump pump backup optionscri pumps bangaloreoutdoor fountain pumpbellows foot pump