Sending Ringtones To Cellphone : New Order Ringtones : Chris Brown Forever Ringtones
Sending Ringtones To Cellphone
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- cellular telephone: a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- There also may be a sense of wanting to change one’s social status to necessitate use of a cell phone. Try to discern who you are calling and under what circumstances, as the phone may have a lot of symbolic lifeline or security image to it as well.
- the act of causing something to go (especially messages)
- (send) cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- (send) to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- An unpleasant or evil thing or creature supposedly sent by someone with paranormal or magical powers to warn, punish, or take revenge on a person
This is my cellphone. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My cellphone is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My cellphone without me is useless. Without my cellphone, I am useless. I must use my cellphone true. I must call faster than my friend who is trying to call me. I must call him or her before he or she calls me. I will... My cellphone and myself know that what counts in life is not the pictures we take, the noise of our ringtones, nor the text messages we send. We know it is the calls that count. We will call... My cellphone is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its battery, and its antennae. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage. I will keep my cellphone clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God I swear this creed. My cellphone and myself are the defenders of my life. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but PEACE.
Mrs. 1768's cellphone, painting with light. I had photographed a flourescent light with a red filter on the camera phone, then filled the screen with the image. The bluish streaks are the power/dial buttons