Classic ringer ringtone. Free baby crying ringtone.
Classic Ringer Ringtone
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (of a garment or design) Of a simple elegant style not greatly subject to changes in fashion
- Remarkably and instructively typical
- Judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- toller: a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- A person's or thing's double, esp. an impostor
- a person who is almost identical to another
- a contestant entered in a competition under false pretenses
- A person who is highly proficient at a particular skill or sport and is brought in to supplement a team or group of people
- An athlete or horse fraudulently substituted for another in a competition or event
classic ringer ringtone - The Ringer
Pressured by a greedy uncle (Brian Cox) and a pile of debt, lovable loser Steve Barker (Knoxville) resorts to an unthinkable, contemptible, just-crazy-enough-to-work scheme. He pretends to be mentally challenged to rig the upcoming Special Olympics and bring home the gold. But when Steve's fellow competitors get wise to the con, they inspire him to rise to the greatest challenge of all: becoming a better person.
Produced by the fearless Farrelly Brothers (There's Something About Mary, Shallow Hal), The Ringer will keep you smiling all the way to the finish line!
Johnny Knoxville (Jackass, A Dirty Shame) stars as a man who pretends to be mentally challenged so he can fix the Special Olympics. This morally dubious premise (the movie goes to great lengths to be sure you understand how appalling it is) is not as inflammatory as it could be--The Ringer is careful not to mock its mentally challenged characters. This is sometimes a source of strength, as some of the funniest jokes come from the perspective of the athletes--for example, a group of the other athletes recognize that Steve (Knoxville) is not the high-functioning mentally disabled guy he pretends to be, but they go along with the masquerade and even help Steve because they can't stand the snotty reigning champion. But this respectfulness also makes the movie feel cautious and inhibited (one imagines there's a wealth of un-PC jokes that got cut out of the script so it could pass muster with the Special Olympics, who gave the movie its blessing). As a result, the movie's real plot turns out to be a love story, as Steve falls for one of the Special Olympics volunteers (Katherine Heigl, Romy and Michelle: In the Beginning) and has to find sneaky ways to undermine her slimy boyfriend. All in all, an uneven comedy with occasional flashes of wicked wit. Also featuring the always welcome Brian Cox (Adaptation, X-Men 2). --Bret Fetzer
Ringers indeed. Crucial weapons in a contest fit for a King. Horseshoes. This is an experienced pair of "Ringers".
Ringer Panel SDCC 2011
The Ringer panel in Ballroom20 on Thursday, July 21st at San Diego Comic Con 2011