Air Raid Siren Ringtone - Ringtones For You Phone.
Air Raid Siren Ringtone
- an attack by armed planes on a surface target
- Air Raid was the name of fictional characters in the Transformers universes. Hasbro has registered the name Air Raid for Trademark in the U.S.
- An attack in which bombs are dropped from aircraft onto a ground target
- Air Raid is the second album by the improvisational collective Air featuring Henry Threadgill, Steve McCall, and Fred Hopkins performing four of Threadgill's compositions. The album was originally released on the Japanese Why Not label in 1976 and later released in the U.S.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A device that makes a loud prolonged sound as a signal or warning
- A woman who is considered to be alluring or fascinating but also dangerous in some way
- enchantress: a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- Each of a number of women or winged creatures whose singing lured unwary sailors onto rocks
- a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived; "Odysseus ordered his crew to plug their ears so they would not hear the Siren's fatal song"
- a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
air raid siren ringtone - Air Raid
This long sought-after album, Air Raid, was recorded almost a year after the first session Air Song for Japanese Masahiko Yuh's Why Not label, on July 15th 1976. The session once again features Henry Threadgill throughout as the main lead instrument. Threadgill switches between Chinese musette, also saxophone, flute and hubkaphone (a percussive instrument that he put together using hubcaps) as well as contributing all four original compositions. The group, who were heavily associated with the famous AACM enterprise, display a close interaction between Threadgill, Fred Hopkins on bass and Steve McCall on percussion.
Air raid siren near Waterloo Station
One of the few remaining air raid sirens in London; dating from either WWII or the Cold War (not sure - grateful for any thoughts), this is located on a viaduct in front of Waterloo station (see notes on picture if you've not spotted it).
Air Raid Shelter air vent
One of the Air Raid Shelter air vents on the west side of the A259 in Hastings which is under part of an allotment i did speak with one of the gentalmen that uses the allotment and he told me that it could hold upto 600 people.
air raid siren ringtone
Whether serving their country in wartime or serving multicourse mealtime mayhem, Laurel and Hardy serve up laughs in this classic twofer. First, the nation calls out in its hour of need, Stan and Ollie answer...and Uncle Sam changes his mind. Rejected by the military, our heroes become Air Raid Wardens. Lights-out laughs include a donnybrook with slow-burn comic Edgar Kennedy and a run-in with a nest of spies. In Nothing but Trouble, the boys fuss and finagle as World War II-era domestics who rally 'round an exiled boy king when danger arises. Sam Taylor, co-director of Harold Lloyd's famed hanging-from-the-clock-high-above-city-traffic movie Safety Last!, guides this romp that includes a gem of a ledge-hanging sequence. Hold tight for fall-down funny fun.