LA QUINTA INN LOS ANGELES AIRPORT - LUXURY ACCOMMODATION LONDON - HOTEL BANDUNG.
La Quinta Inn Los Angeles Airport
- Los Angeles is the capital of the province of Biobio, in the municipality of the same name, in Region VIII (the Biobio region), in the center-south of Chile. It is located between the Laja and Biobio rivers. The population is 123,445 inhabitants (census 2002).
- A city on the Pacific coast of southern California; pop. 3,694,820. It is a major center of industry, filmmaking, and television
- a city in southern California; motion picture capital of the world; most populous city of California and second largest in the United States
- Los Angeles Union Station (or LAUS) is a major passenger rail terminal and transit station in Los Angeles, California.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- A complex of runways and buildings for the takeoff, landing, and maintenance of civil aircraft, with facilities for passengers
- Relating to or denoting light popular fiction such as is offered for sale to travelers in airports
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- An airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and blimps takeoff and land. Aircraft may be stored or maintained at an airport.
- AirPort and AirPort Extreme are local area wireless networking products from Apple Inc. based on the IEEE 802.11 standard (also known as Wi-Fi).
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
La Quinta in Palm Desert, California
La Quinta Resort - near Palm Springs