LEMON DECOR - WALL DECOR CLOCKS.
- A drink made from or flavored with lemon juice
- A yellow, oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice
- a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- The evergreen citrus tree that produces this fruit, widely cultivated in warm climates
- yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- gamboge: a strong yellow color
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
lemon decor - Viva Decor
Viva Decor 2.6-Ounce Pardo Jewelry Clay, Lemon Calcite
This high quality oven hardening clay is perfect for making your own jewelry. Viva Decor Pardo Jewelry Clay colors are formulated to easily mix with one another but at the same time, maintaining their original sharp color shade with no visual smearing or bleeding. This clay contains pure beeswax and premium quality pigments and is also a non-irritant product. Easy to condition, extensive color range that was inspired by precious metal and natural stone colors. Pardo Jewelry Clay is shaped into convenient, easy to shape balls.
Lemon Crème Cupcakes Recipe
INGREDIENTS: Cupcakes: 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow or lemon cake mix Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box Filling: 3/4 cup Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting (from 12-oz container) 1/2 cup marshmallow creme Frosting: 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped butter cream frosting 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® star decors DIRECTIONS: 1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. 2. By slowly spinning end of round handle of wooden spoon back and forth, make deep, 3/4-inch-wide indentation in center of top of each cupcake, not quite to bottom (wiggle end of spoon in cupcake to make opening large enough). 3. In small bowl, mix filling ingredients. Spoon into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut 3/8-inch tip off one bottom corner of bag. Insert tip of bag into opening in each cupcake; squeeze bag to fill opening. 4. In medium bowl, stir together 1 container butter cream frosting, the lemon peel and lemon juice. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with stars.
60/365 The weather is miserable this morning and no chance for a crazy shot or anything too fabulous so thought I would take a photo of a few of my fav things in Daisy's nursery. I especially love the Holly Hobbie type plate I have on her wall. Paint not quite so lemon and bright as this but weather so drab outside that photo came out really drab so I brightened it up. I painted this dado rail of animals about 7 years ago before Thomas came along...he was in this room when he was a baby.
Making your favorite flavor is so simple with a wide variety of over 20 flavored syrups, including leading regular and diet flavors. The range of flavors includes cola, lemon-lime, pink grapefruit, red berry mix, apple, orange, exotic fruit flavors, energy drinks, ice tea and cocktail mixers. There is no high-fructose corn syrup in the regular flavors, and no aspartame in diet flavors. Each bottle of concentrated SodaStream SodaMix contains enough syrup to make about 12 liters or 33 cans of fresh, delicious soda.