Fireplace Mantle Decorating Ideas - Pediatric Office Decor
Fireplace Mantle Decorating Ideas
- Fireplace mantel or mantelpiece, also known as a chimneypiece, originated in medieval times as a hood that projected over a grate to catch the smoke. The term has evolved to include the decorative framework around the fireplace, and can include elaborate designs extending to the ceiling.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
fireplace mantle decorating ideas - Fireplace &
Fireplace & Mantel Ideas: Design, Build and Install Your Dream Fireplace Mantel
The history, technology, and structure of fireplaces and mantles are discussed in this updated edition. A full discussion of wood- and gas-fired fireplaces helps builders decide which model works best for them. Two detailed projects, carving a western-themed mantle and installing a classic mantle, provide practical direction for constructing a mantle from start to finish. A full-color idea gallery with dimensioned original drawings, photographs, and detailed close-ups offers inspiration for choosing the perfect mantle design. Featured styles include Art Nouveau, Country French, and English Traditional. A helpful appendix of dealers and suppliers throughout Canada and the United States completes this guide to designing and installing a fireplace and mantle unit.
My Yellow Bedroom
This is an updated picture of the bedroom. I have the walls painted a soft butter yellow. All of the trim and the mantel headboard are painted a crisp white. I recently recovered the padded headboard in this vintage yellow and pink fabric from the 1940's.
This is our fireplace / mantle at our newest house for sale at 27830 66th Ave in Lawton, MI 49065. You'll notice the area above the mantle is designed for a flat screen tv, and is prewired for such an application.
fireplace mantle decorating ideas
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.