Tropical Decor Ideas - Small Cottage Decorating.
Tropical Decor Ideas
- Of or involving a trope; figurative
- Resembling the tropics, esp. in being very hot and humid
- relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator); "tropical islands"; "tropical fruit"
- Of, typical of, or peculiar to the tropics
- characterized by or of the nature of a trope or tropes; changed from its literal sense
- of weather or climate; hot and humid as in the tropics; "tropical weather"
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
Tropical stage decor
Rock walls with caved Tiki gods, torches, tropical trees and grass skirted table makes this a rich stage setting for a awards banquet.
Tropical sunset in the Whitsundays.