Kiss Vintage T Shirts. Personalized Photo T Shirts
Kiss Vintage T Shirts
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- snog: touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
- A touch with the lips in kissing
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- A slight touch of a ball against another ball
- Used to express affection at the end of a letter (conventionally represented by the letter X)
kiss vintage t shirts - Rock Band
Rock Band KISS 'Destroyer' shirt '30 Years Of Destruction' charcoal grey 2-sided tee (Medium)
Awesome KISS t-shirt features the album cover art from the hard rock band's 4th studio album, 'Destroyer'. Released in 1976, it was the second consecutive Kiss album to reach the Top 20 in the United States. The front cover shows the group striding on top of a pile of rubble, drawn by fantasy artist Ken Kelly, who asked to see KISS perform live first to gain inspiration, and later said of the performance, "it blew me away". 2-sided charcoal grey t-shirt features the band name on front in broadway lights-style dot print, above the classic image of the group in full color, lightly distressed to look like you've had it for years. Back of shirt has the '30 Years Of Destruction' design. Celebrate the incredible music on this album, including 'Detroit Rock City', 'Flaming Youth' and 'God of Thunder'. A unique gift for the KISS fan, and an awesome addition to your KISS collection!
you still kiss me sometimes, but it's just on the cheek;
you pull away so easily. & I still call you, but I get your machine. & If I lucky I get your room mate answering, but your at the bar, or at Jean's... We go to dinner, but you won't hold my hand. We sit at the same table, but we don't play with our feet. Yeah we still go to dinner sometimes, but we don't sneak a kiss when the waiter turns around. We still watch movies, but we don't share the couch... Yeah we still watch movies sometimes, but you don't lay in my lap. The plot is slow, take a nap. You even stay over, but we stay in our clothes. You even sleep over sometimes, but we stay in our clothes. I'm only there so you're not alone. & You say that I hurt you in a voice like a prayer. You say that I've hurt you & your voice is like a prayer. Yeah well maybe I hurt you some, but let's contrast & Compare Lift up your shirt, the wound isn't there. I guess that your truth is just the ghost of your lies. I guess your kind of truth is just the ghost of your lies, your kind of truth darling is just the ghost of your lies. I see through them all of the time. So I am pouring some whiskey, I'm going to get drunk. I am pouring myself some whiskey, I am going to get real fucking drunk... I am pouring some whisky right now, going to get so drunk that I pass out & forget your face by the time I wake up
My 2nd Photobooth 5-19-07
That Batman toy is a vintage night light that Stu got way back in the mid-eighties when he was on a Batman collecting binge. Then the first movie came out and the world was saturated with Batman stuff and he lost some of the joy of it. He still has a lot of the old stuff though. If you actually try to put a night light bulb in this it starts to melt and smell bad.