AIRLINE FLIGHT TO LAS VEGAS. CHEAP FLIGHT TO VANCOUVER
Airline Flight To Las Vegas
- (Airline flights) An airline provides air transport services for passengers or freight, generally these companies with a recognized operating certificate or license.
- The Las Vegas Amtrak station is located at Railroad Street & Lincoln Avenue in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The station is near the Hotel Castaneda, a former hotel built by Fred Harvey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad.
- largest city in Nevada; located in southeastern Nevada; originally settled by Mormons but is now famous for entertainment and gambling and general excess
- A city in southern Nevada; pop. 478,434. It is noted for its casinos and nightclubs
- McCarran International Airport is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County.
Las Vegas Sands Corporation - Boeing 747SP - VP-BLK and Interface Operations - Boeing 767-300ER - N804MS - McCarran International Airport (LAS) - Las Vegas - November 12, 2010 037 RT CRP
Las Vegas Sands Corporation - Boeing 747SP-31 - VP-BLK (c/n 21961/415) and Interface Operations - Boeing 767-3P6ER - N804MS (c/n 27255/525) The 747SP was delivered originally to Trans World Airlines (TWA) in March 1980 as N58201. In February 1985 Dubai purchased the aircraft and operated it with the Dubai Air Wing's Royal Flight as A6-SMR. After leaving the Royal Flight, Interface Operations began operating the aircraft as N992MS in June 2007, before it entered service with the Las Vegas Sands Corporation in August 2007 as VP-BLK. The 767 was delivered new to Gulf Air as A4O-GX in December 1993. Ethiopian Airlines would lease the aircraft briefly in July 1996, before it was sold to Kingdom Holding Company (Kingdom XI) in Saudi Arabia, where it would wear three different registrations (N255KD, HZ-WBT3, and HZ-WBT6) between November 1996 and June 2005, when it entered service with Interface Operations as N804MS.
2009 Las Vegas - 040
Southwest Airlines flight over Las Vegas, Nevada very early in the morning... I'll be on the same flight in three weeks... weird... ____________________ Pritchett: It's still my money. Vic Deakins: And if we succeed, you and your friends will get a ton of it. Pritchett: *If* we're successful? Vic: Look, Mr. Pritchett, I will deliver the weapons to the destination. But I can't depend and I can't guarantee that those assholes in Washington won't do something stupid like... not pay. Pritchett: What if they don't? Vic: Well, if they don't, the southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood for, uh, about ten thousand years.... --"Broken Arrow" (1996)