Hotel Asahi Dusseldorf : Hotel Porto Raphael : Hotel Hot Breakfast
Hotel Asahi Dusseldorf
- An industrial city in northwestern Germany, on the Rhine River, capital of North Rhine-Westphalia; pop. 577,560
- an industrial city in western Germany on the Rhine
- Dusseldorf is the capital city of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and center of the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region.
- An Altbier brewed in the Dusseldorf area of Germany. A well balanced, bitter yet malty, clean, smooth, well-attenuated amber-colored German ale.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- is the name of a limited-stop train service that operated until 2002 on the Joetsu Shinkansen in Japan.
- Japanese high-fired ceramic ware produced in the city of Uji, south of Kyoto; originated in late 16th to early 17th centuries
- The Asahi was made by Miyata Works Ltd, Tokyo, from 1937 to about 1939. It was a light car, powered by a 730 cc 2-cylinder engine that drove the front wheels. It had a two-seater body and independent suspension all around.
Asahi Pentax Collection
The ever expanding collection of Asahi Optical gear. I tried to get all my Asahi screwmount cameras in one shot, but unfortunately, there are still a couple that didn't make it. It all started with one Spotmatic I received when I started my analog photography course. Shot with: Canon 1D-Mark III Canon EF 17-40L f/4 USM © text & photos Dutch.Dennis
asahi pentax lenses
fish-eye-takumar 17/4 s-takumar 24/3.5 s-takumar 28/3.5 V.1 smc-takumar 28/3.5 s-takumar 50/1.4 V.1 (8 lenses) s-macro-takumar 50/4 preset 1:1 smc-macro-takumar 50/4 1:2 smc-takumar 55/2 s-takumar 85/1.9 2 originals lenshoods (24mm and 50/1.4) auto bellow unit extension tubes set M42->EF with A-confirm asahi filter (uv+ghostless) originales boxes
Similar posts: bed and breakfast southamptonmotels in usahotel hotetur vistanova palma novahotel the sandsfamily inns of americagrand summit hotel at the canyonsyellowstone lodge hotel