Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista Verona - Emilio Hotel Luxor.
Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista Verona
- An ancient Mediterranean seaport, located on the site of modern Jebeil, north of Beirut in Lebanon. It was a thriving Phoenician city in the 2nd millennium bc
- Byblos (??????) is the Greek name of the Phoenician city Gebal (earlier Gubla; Phoenician: ??????). It is a Mediterranean city in the Mount Lebanon Governorate of present-day Lebanon under the current Arabic name of (???? ) and was also referred to as Gibelet during the Crusades.
- an ancient Mediterranean seaport that was a thriving city state in Phoenicia during the second millennium BC; was the chief port for the export of papyrus; located in Lebanon to the north of Beirut; now partially excavated
- Verona is a rock band born in Punto Fijo at the end of the year 2000, under the initial formation of Chevy (guitars and vocals), Atari (guitar and back vocals), Paul Jatem (Bass guitar) and Eduardo (Drums).
- a city in Veneto on the River Adige
- A city on the Adige River, in northeastern Italy; pop. 259,000
- Verona is a city in Veneto, northern Italy, home to approx. 265,000 inhabitants and one of the seven provincial capitals of the region. It is the second most populated municipality of the region and the third of North-East Italy.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- (esp. in continental Europe) A large and luxurious country residence
- A detached or semidetached house in a residential district, typically one that is Victorian or Edwardian in style
- Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- A large country house of Roman times, having an estate and consisting of farm and residential buildings arranged around a courtyard
- detached or semidetached suburban house
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
Came across a wedding at an extremely old and beautiful church in Byblos, less than an hour up the coast from Beirut.
Obelisk temple ruins in Byblos
Similar posts: motel clothingmichael inncheap motel dealshotel blue hillnew york inn reviewsbed and breakfast in outer banksdream house country inn