DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE : CHEAPEST AIRFLIGHTS
Dirt Cheap Airfare
- A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
- soil: the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of ground
- the state of being covered with unclean things
dirt cheap airfare - Dirt: The
Dirt: The Ecstatic Skin of the Earth
“A gleeful, poetic book. . . . Like the best natural histories, Dirt is a kind of prayer.”—Los Angeles Times Book Review
“You are about to read a lot about dirt, which no one knows very much about.” So begins the cult classic that brings mystery and magic to “that stuff that won’t come off your collar.”
John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Saint Phocas, Darwin, and Virgil parade through this thought-provoking work, taking their place next to the dung beetle, the compost heap, dowsing, historical farming, and the microscopic biota that till the soil. With fresh eyes and heartfelt reverence, William Bryant Logan variously observes, “There is glamour to the study of rock”; “The most mysterious place on Earth is right beneath our feet”; and “Dirt is the gift of each to all.”
Whether Logan is traversing the far reaches of the cosmos or plowing through our planet’s crust, his delightful, elegant, and surprisingly soulful meditations greatly enrich our concept of “dirt,” that substance from which we all arise and to which we all must return.
Day 301 - Dirt Roads
I did some more of my field work today... I got to take Alesia with me :) This was also the first time I had taken my own truck out to the field to work... I don't know how it liked the dirt roads I had to go down...
Dirt of Dreams
Macro Mondays Theme "Beach, Sand, Dirt" May 12th 2008 Dirt around the Ghost Player Bobblehead was taken from Home Plate at the Field of Dreams.