SENIOR AIRFARES : VA FLIGHT SCHOOLS
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- (airfare) the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- (Airfare) A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- A person who is a specified number of years older than someone else
- an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- An elderly person, esp. one who is retired and living on a pension
- A student in the final year of college or high school
- senior(a): used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college; "the senior prom"
- older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service; "senior officer"
senior airfares - Uniden Corded/Cordless
Uniden Corded/Cordless Digital Answering System with Cordless Handset (CEZAi2998)
The CEZAi2998 Expandable Corded/Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System from Uniden features DECT6.0 interference free technology, amplified audio boost (+20dB), caller ID announce, visual ringers, handset speakerphones, and large LCD displays. This advanced cordless not only works during a power outage, but allows you to silence all ringers and fwd calls to the answering system with the touch of a button. The telephone also features lighted crystal keypads, voice message waiting indication with message playback directly from the cordless handset, caller ID/call waiting, and 70 phonebook locations which can be transferred to other system handsets.
Garry Harrington finished 11th in his debut at MMT100. He'll be 50 next year, Seniors. I hear he likes to travel. Perhaps you should all consider chipping in on his airfare to Hawaii in 2010?
recent senior - frogs freak her out and she was nervous sitting next to the swamp that kept "croaking" but you can't tell in this image. she's such a beauty ;)