CHARTERS FLIGHTS. NEW JORDANS FLIGHTS. FLIGHT AND HOTELS
- A written constitution or description of an organization's functions
- (charter) rent: hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- The reservation of an aircraft, boat, or bus for private use
- A written grant by a country's legislative or sovereign power, by which an institution such as a company, college, or city is created and its rights and privileges defined
- (charter) a contract to hire or lease transportation
- (charter) a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights; includes the articles of incorporation and the certificate of incorporation
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- (flight) shoot a bird in flight
- (flight) an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- (flight) fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
charters flights - The Story
The Story and Its Writer Compact: An Introduction to Short Fiction
Ann Charters has an acute sense of which stories work most effectively in the classroom, and she knows that writers, not editors, have the most interesting and useful things to say about the making and the meaning of fiction. Her anthology, The Story and Its Writer, is the most comprehensive, diverse -- and the best-selling -- introduction to fiction available, notable for its student appeal as well as its quality and range. To complement the stories, Charters includes her lasting innovation: an array of the
writers' own commentaries on the craft and traditions of fiction. For in-depth, illustrated studies of particular writers, her “Casebooks” provide unparalleled opportunities for discussion and writing.
For a shorter, more affordable option, the compact edition offers all the editorial features of the full edition with about half the stories and commentaries.
Direct Private Jet Charter Flights
Private Jet For Hire Accommodates up to 12 passengers with a 2 person flight crew. It is equipped with a full galley, private lavatory, and spacious, well-appointed cabin which includes leather captain's chairs, dining tables, and features a surround sound CD entertainment system and flite phone. A flight attendant is available upon request. With cruise speeds in excess of 420 knots and a range of up to 4,220 nautical miles, this aircraft provides a superb solution for North American coast-to-coast or transoceanic international travel. Aeroshares.com
Waiting to board charter flight
Air-strip at Ras Lanuf, Libya, with L to R: Ewert Jansma, Frank Lucas, Keith Roberts, Dave Butler, David Day, Ayman Nabil, John Chirillo, Joe Achierno and NOC representative
Developed in Israel for the world's military and special security services, the combat-proven Fobus Standard Holster series is a revolutionary step forward in holster design and technology. State of the art design, injection molding and space age high-density plastics are combined to create a holster which cannot be duplicated in leather or any other material. Fobus holsters are high riding, and low profile with unbelievable retention, comfort and lightweight construction. Holsters weigh a mere 2 ounces, and are maintenance free.