Cheap Flights Phoenix To Las Vegas : Cheap Air Ticket Compare : Airfare Watchdog.
Cheap Flights Phoenix To Las Vegas
- A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- McCarran International Airport is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County.
- A city in southern Nevada; pop. 478,434. It is noted for its casinos and nightclubs
- largest city in Nevada; located in southeastern Nevada; originally settled by Mormons but is now famous for entertainment and gambling and general excess
- The Las Vegas Amtrak station is located at Railroad Street & Lincoln Avenue in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The station is near the Hotel Castaneda, a former hotel built by Fred Harvey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad.
- (in classical mythology) A unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle
- the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona; situated in a former desert that has become a prosperous agricultural area thanks to irrigation
- a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix; according to most versions only one phoenix lived at a time and it renewed itself every 500 years
- a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- A person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect
Phoenix @ Teatro Estudio Cavaret
Phoenix Art Museum