FREE LIVE HOCKEY GAMES ONLINE. GIRLS IN HOCKEY JERSEYS.
Free Live Hockey Games Online
- (hockey game) ice hockey: a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents' goal with angled sticks
- (free living) a lifestyle given to easy indulgence of the appetites
- Free Live! was the fifth album by English rock band Free, and their first (and to date only official) live album. It was rush-released by Island Records to commemorate the band, who had broken up in April 1971.
- (free-living) not parasitic on another organism
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- While so connected or under computer control
Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away. So he said to his mother, “I am running away”. “If you run away” said his mother “I will run after you. For you are my little bunny” “If you run after me” said the little bunny “I will become a fish in a trout stream and I will swim away from you” “If you become a fish in a trout stream” said his mother “I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you” “If you become a fisherman” said the little bunny “I will become a rock on the mountain, high above you” “If you become a rock on the mountain high above me ”said his mother “I will become a mountain climber,and I will climb to where you are” “If you become a mountain climber” said the little bunny “I will be a crocus in a hidden garden” “If you become a crocus in a hidden garden” said his mother “I will be a gardener. And I will find you” “If you are a gardener and find me” said the little bunny “I will be a birdand fly away from you” “If you become a bird and fly away from me” said his mother “I will be a tree that you come home to” “If you become a tree” said the little bunny “I will become a little sailboat,and I will sail away from you” “If you become a sailboat and sail away from me” said his mother “I will become the windand blow you where I want you to go” “If you become the wind and blow me” said the little bunny “I will join a circus and fly away on a flying trapeze” “If you go flying on a flying trapeze” said his mother “I will be a tightrope walker,and I will walk across the air to you” “If you become a tightrope walker and walk across the air” said the bunny “I will become a little boyand run into a house” “If you become a little boy and run into a house” said the mother bunny “ I will become your motherand catch you in my arms and hug you” “Shucks” said the bunny “I might just as well stay where I am and be your little bunny” And so he did. “Have a carrot” said the mother bunny. Margaret Wise Brown, The Runaway Bunny. ***** This rabbit is mine and he is "free", as you can see ... ;-))))) ~~
8/365 - My Live Free or Die Offspring!
For Day 8 of my 365 projects. And for FGR "Live Free or Die" day. And for TRP "Taking it Blind" day. And for Today's Random Fact. Why Live Free or Die? Well, my wonderful kidlet was born in the great state of New Hampshire. She's truly a product of the Live Free or Die mentality! And clearly this was taken blind. So I most certainly qualify today in TRP! For Today's Random Fact: My child is only 6 and has lived in three different states. I'm 30 and have lived in many, many more than that! It turns out dogs don't always want to cooperate with you when taking cute photos. Lame. Today wasn't a great day. I wanted to do something cool for you guys, even got the D80 out instead of the iPhone. But I got bad news today and it kinda threw me off, so you get this half-decent effort instead. :) And Hillary will be happy because my kidlet is in the shot!