TOWEL HEATER : MR HEATER DOUBLE.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping
- wipe with a towel; "towel your hair dry"
- A piece of thick absorbent cloth or paper used for drying oneself or wiping things dry
- A cloth used for wiping, especially one used for drying anything wet, as a person after a bath; To hit with a towel; To dry by using a towel
The air vent in my bathroom sits right below my towel. I just love a warm towel after a shower. mmmmmmm
You've never known hot water like this
from Home owners catalog 1946 ad for A O Smith water heaters. Illustration is signed Jack White
See also: most energy efficient heatersinfrared patio heaters reviewswater heaters reviewsenergy star electric baseboard heatersunvented electric water heatersinexpensive pool heatereco heater panelhalogen heater wikihot water heaters for campers