Hot water heater burner assembly. 12 volt heater thermostat. Cast iron chiminea outdoor heater.
Hot Water Heater Burner Assembly
- (Burner assemblies) (hvac) the gas burners used in a heater.
- A burner that is factory-built as a single assembly or as two or more assemblies which include all parts necessary for its normal function when installed as intended.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
Ahhh! Hot Water! - 8.26.2007
The flood that ocurred last Thursday damaged my brand new water heater! My neighbor's dad was kind enough to try to fix the burner assembly; however, it was still shutting off automatically. There was still flood water in the burner compartment causing it to shut-off. So I pointed a fan to dry up any water standing around. After approx. 30 hours of drying - I put the burner assembly together and fired it up! The result - hot water!!!!!!!!!!! Lap 121 out of 365 complete.
You can see down the right side the new venturi's and burner controls for the roaster. The gas pipes that deliver heat to the drum sit atop a modest V-shaped ceramic tiles array, which helps protect the roaster housing below and also helps redirect some of that heat back upward toward the drum to recapture more of the BTUs.
See also: small convector heaterhayward h350 pool heateraqua hut water heater enclosurewater heater ratingswiring hot water heaterheat mate radiant kerosene heaterhow to make baseboard heater covershalogen heater running costs