Artificial Intelligence Research Group at Ben-Gurion University (AIRG@BGU) serves as the center
of AI-related research occurring at BGU. We hold a series of colloquiums,
forums and presentations. Visitors, researchers, and students meet every few weeks during semesters, seeking to stimulate and promote AI research
at BGU.If you would like to visit our group to give a talk, please contact Kobi Gal.
Add/manage your subscription to the AIRG@BGU mailing list.
News and announcements
If you are teaching an elective undergraduate course or graduate course, please send Kobi Gal the title/number/syllabus by *Thursday* this week so we can add it to our course pool before course registration.
Congratulations to AIRG members for the following accepted papers to ICML 2013!
- A. Kontorovich, B. Nadler, R. Weiss. On learning parametric-output HMMs.
Congratulations to AIRG members for the following accepted papers to IJCAI 2013!
- Towards rational deployment of multiple heuristics in A*: Solomon Shimony, Erez Karpas, Ariel Felner, David Tolpin, Tal Beja
- Adaptive thresholding in structure learning of a Bayesian network, Boaz Lerner, Michal Afek, Rafi Bojmel
- Target-Value Search Revisited: Carlos Linares López, Roni Stern, Ariel Felner
- Machine-Learning-Based Circuit Synthesis, Lior Rokach, Meir Kalech, Gregory Provan, Alexander Feldman
- Breaking Symmetries in Graph Representation. Michael Codish, Alice Miller, Patrick Prosser, Peter Stuckey
Congratulations to AIRG members for the following accepted papers to AAAI 2013!
Congratulations to AIRG members for the following accepted papers to ICAPS 2013!
- Target Oriented Network Intelligence Collection for the Social Web. Roni Stern, Liron Smama, Tal Beja, Zahy Bnaya, Rami Puzis, Ariel Felner.
Automatic Identification of Conceptual Metaphors With Limited Knowledge
Lisa Gandy, Nadji Allan, Mark Atallah, Ophir Frieder, Newton Howard, Sergey Kanareykin, Moshe Koppel, Mark Last, Yair Neuman and Shlomo Argamon
- Social Rankings in Human-Computer Committees. Moshe Bitan, Ya'akov Gal, Sarit Kraus, Elad Dokow, Amos Azaria.
- An Agent Design for Repeated Negotiation and Information Revelation with People. Noam Peled, Ya'akov Gal, Sarit Kraus.
Cost-Optimal Planning by self-Interested Agents by Raz Nissim and Ronen Brafman.
- Compiling Conformant Probabilistic Planning into Classical Planning. Ran Taig and Ronen I. Brafman
Congratulations to AIRG members for the following accepted papers to AAMAS 2013!
- Taxation Search in Boolean Games. Vadim Levit, Tal Grinshpoun, Amnon Meisels, Ana Bazza.
- Sensor fault detection and diagnosis for autonomous systems. Eliahu Khalastchi, Meir Kalech , Lior Rokach