CHEAP AIRLINE TICKETS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS : M 422A FLIGHT JACKET.
Cheap Airline Tickets In Canadian Dollars
- (canadian dollar) the basic unit of money in Canada; "the Canadian dollar has the image of loon on one side of the coin"
- IBD's earnings section contains reports from Canadian companies who report their quarterly results in Canadian dollars.
- Canadian currency. Abbreviates to C$.
- An airline ticket is a document, created by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport.
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
A Canadian dollar, or loonie, sits in front of the American dollar in Ottawa, Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007. The Canadian dollar reached parity with the US dollar this morning for the first time since November 1976. (AP Photo/Jonathan Hayward, The Canadian Press)
Some sketchy foreign exchange bureau (note the giant asterisk) is advertising Canadian dollars