CHEAP AIRFARES FOR STUDENTS : AIR FARE FLIGHTS
Cheap Airfares For Students
- (Cheap airfare) A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- (student) scholar: a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- A person who is studying at a school or college
- Denoting someone who is studying in order to enter a particular profession
- A person who takes an interest in a particular subject
- (student) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- The word student is etymologically derived through Middle English from the Latin second-type conjugation verb studere, meaning "to direct one's zeal at"; hence a student could be described as "one who directs zeal at a subject". In its widest use, student is used for anyone who is learning.
cheap airfares for students - A Dublin
A Dublin Student Doctor: An Irish Country Novel (Irish Country Doctor)
Patrick Taylor’s devoted readers know Doctor Fingal Flahertie O’Reilly as a pugnacious general practitioner in the quaint Irish village of Ballybucklebo. Now Taylor turns back the clock to give us a portrait of the young Fingal—and show us the pivotal events that shaped the man he would become.
In the 1930s, fresh from a stint in the Royal Navy Reserve, and against the wishes of his disapproving father, Fingal O’Reilly goes to Dublin to study medicine. Fingal and his fellow aspiring doctors face the arduous demands of Trinity College and Sir Patrick Dun’s Hospital. The hours are long and the cases challenging, but Fingal manages to find time to box and play rugby—and to romance a fetching, gray-eyed nurse named Kitty O’Hallorhan.
Dublin is a city of slums and tenements, where brutal poverty breeds diseases that the limited medical knowledge of the time is often ill-equipped to handle. His teachers warn Fingal not to become too attached to his patients, but can he truly harden himself to the suffering he sees all around him—or can he find a way to care for his patients without breaking his heart?
A Dublin Student Doctor is a moving, deeply human story that will touch longtime fans as well as readers who are meeting Doctor Fingal O’Reilly for the very first time.
6th Grade Student's American Flag
“My flag is in the shape of a dark hole because that’s what the world is spinning into. The candle represents the flickering hope of our nation that is slowly burning down. The blue stripes represent that our nation is divided.”
--Student artist’s own words.
This art was exhibited on a bulletin board of a gifted and talented magnet shool in the US. I won't name the school for fear that it might alert federal agents to investigate and intimidate the teacher or the school for being "anti-american".
Lindsay Clark's Jansport Backpack
Lindsay might be packing more than clothes for her trip around the world...