Watch Flight Of The Conchords Episode 1. Cheap Flights To Trinidad.
Watch Flight Of The Conchords Episode 1
- (Conchords episodes) Flight of the Conchords is an American television comedy series that follows the adventures of the Flight of the Conchords, a two-man novelty band from New Zealand, as its members seek fame and success in New York City.
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- shoot a bird in flight
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- a small portable timepiece
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
- "?1" (read "Infinity Ichi"; translated as "Infinity 1") is Do As Infinity's twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
What have I been up to?
Patt mentioned that I haven't updated my photostream in a while. This is true; a valid question by pat. So what HAVE I been up to besides growing my hair? Working. Today is my 2nd-to-last day here at EMG/IBL. I've been busy here at the office, doing some odds and ends stuff. I also just took on some contract web development work. I'm pretty excited about this, because now I'll have some public-facing work to show employers. Rather, I'll be able to build a sort of portfolio to show people who want to know what I'm actually capable of. I mentioned that this is my last week here at EMG/IBL, actually, it's my last week in Erie. I'll be moving back to St. Marys for a week and then on the 8th of September I fly out to San Francisco, where I plan to live like a rock star for a while. Small rant: If you think moving to san francisco is pretty lame (yes some of my "friends" actually think this) then good for you. I'll be having fun, and living my life the way I want. I'll be the one not looking back on my life and wishing I did what I wanted. I think it's pretty cool and that's what matters :-) Some additional thoughts for you guys. If you haven't seen Flight of the Conchords, go find episode #1 and #8 and watch them. Califonication is also pretty good. BTW, yes, I plan to -finally- get it cut next week.
Richard Drongos David Lange
David Lange was New Zealand's famously affable and intellectual Prime Minister. He went to a gig my brother's band did at Trax (Manhattan nightclub c1978), where this photo was taken. Next day he travelled with them in their van to a street gig, listened to them for a while, and then had his car pick him up to take him to the UN Disarmament conference. He made them Special Emissaries of the New Zealand Government. The band thought the office was honorific but it turned out they had to show up at the occasional function and drink large quantities of beer. One hears people questioning Prime Minister Lange's judgement in picking his cabinet, but for this office he chose well. If it sounds as if I borrowed all this from a Flight Of The Conchords episode, well, I agree with you. But I have it from my brother, and from Jean McAllister, the lead singer, also in the picture. (My brother is the one with the guitar. David Lange is the one in the suit. Jean is the one in the dress.) (I didn't take this picture - I think it was in the Post.) (Once a reporter said to Lange 'Please! Sir! Just one word!' and Lange said 'Wombat.' Saying 'wombat' at inappropriate moments later became a sort of da-da-ist fad. I doubt Lange started it, but at a minimum he was ahead of his time.)