Air flight plane : Google flight simulator joystick : Airline tickets sites.
Air Flight Plane
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- shoot a bird in flight
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- airplane: an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets; "the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
- An airplane
- flat: having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
- The free or unconfined space above the surface of the earth
- a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of; "air pollution"; "a smell of chemicals in the air"; "open a window and let in some air"; "I need some fresh air"
- air out: expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
- The invisible gaseous substance surrounding the earth, a mixture mainly of oxygen and nitrogen
- This substance regarded as necessary for breathing
Consolidated PBY Catalina
The Consolidated PBY Catalina was an American flying boat of the 1930s and 1940s produced by Consolidated Aircraft. It was one of the most widely used multi-role aircraft of World War II. PBYs served with every branch of the United States Armed Forces and in the air forces and navies of many other nations. In the United States Army Air Forces and later in the United States Air Force their designation was OA-10. A Canadian-built PBY would be familiarly called a Canso. During World War II, PBYs were used in anti-submarine warfare, patrol bombing, convoy escorts, search and rescue missions (especially air-sea rescue), and cargo transport. The PBY was the most successful aircraft of its kind; no other flying boat was produced in greater numbers. The last active military PBYs were not retired from service until the 1980s. Even today, over 70 years after its first flight, the aircraft continues to fly as an airtanker in aerial firefighting operations all over the world. The initialism of "P.B.Y." was determined in accordance with the U.S. Navy aircraft designation system of 1922; PB representing "Patrol Bomber" and Y being the code used for the aircraft's manufacturer, Consolidated Aircraft.
Las Vegas Air Traffic Control Tower - - Local 1
a view from inside the las vegas air traffic control tower listening to local 1 and ground control positions on a slow evening.