DISCOUNT AIRFARE TO AUSTRALIA : CHEAP FLIGHT FROM LONDON TO SYDNEY.
Discount Airfare To Australia
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- (Airfares) An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
Random Flight Centre window showing discount airfares. My twist on the Project 365, this time tracking down the actual numbers to mark the days. What’s allowed: numbers depicted by figures, ordinals (first, second, 13th etc), roman numerals, words. Photos can be taken at any time, but must have been taken especially for this project. Restrictions: numbers must be “found” or “natural”, so writing a missing number on a piece of paper and photographing it is not allowed. Times on digital clocks etc may be included, but must have been taken at the actual time (so no setting the time forward or back for convenience). Added restrictions: pictures must be taken with a 50mm lens, plus use of an extension tube for macro shots. Minimal cropping/enhancement.
Melbourne, Australia :: Webb Bridge
Melbourne, Australia :: Webb Bridge Webb Bridge, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia