REALLY CHEAP FLIGHTS TO EUROPE. CHEAP FLIGHTS FROM SEATTLE TO SPOKANE.
Really Cheap Flights To Europe
- A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use `Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- European Union: an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members; "he tried to take Britain into the Europen Union"
- A continent in the northern hemisphere, separated from Africa on the south by the Mediterranean Sea and from Asia on the east roughly by the Bosporus, the Caucasus Mountains, and the Ural Mountains. Europe contains approximately 10 percent of the world's population. It consists of the western part of the landmass of which Asia forms the eastern (and greater) part and includes the British Isles, Iceland, and most of the Mediterranean islands. Its recent history has been dominated by the decline of European states from their former colonial and economic preeminence, the emergence of the European Union among the wealthy democracies of western Europe, and the collapse of the Soviet Union with consequent changes of power in central and eastern Europe
- the nations of the European continent collectively; "the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
EUROPE Europe Glasgow A.B.C Europe is a Swedish hard rock band formed in Upplands Vasby in 1979 under the name Force by vocalist Joey Tempest and guitarist John Norum. Although widely associated with glam metal, the band's sound incorporates heavy metal and hard rock elements. Since its formation, Europe has released eight studio albums, three live albums, three compilations and eight videos. Europe rose to international fame in the 1980s with its third album The Final Countdown (1986), which became a substantial commercial success and sold over three million copies in the United States. Europe was one of the most successful rock acts of the 80s and sold over four million albums in the United States alone and over 10 million albums worldwide. The band has achieved two top 20 albums on the Billboard 200 chart (The Final Countdown and Out of This World) and two top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart ("The Final Countdown" and "Carrie").
Memory map - Inter-railing around Europe
This is a memory map charting the 6 weeks I spent inter-railing around Europe in the summer of 1996, just before going to University. Most of the time I was travelling with my schoolfriend, Alex, although we split up several times for various reasons. Roll over the notes for details. Thanks to Google maps (I think!) for the image. As we were zig-zagging across Europe I have numbered all the entries in chronological order. Here is a summary of the journey/geographical entries in case you need help working out the order of it all: 1,2 - Marseilles 3 - Monaco 4 - Milan 5 - German border 6 - Prague 7,8 - Budapest 9,10 - Krakow 11 - Berlin 12-14 - Amsterdam 15-19 - Amsterdam to Koln 20 - Koln 21-23 - Prague 24,25 - Venice 26,27 - Florence 28-30 - Milan 31-33 - Munich 34 - Stuttgart 35-38 - Amsterdam