Airfare Sales To Europe : Book Cheap Airfares From : Discount Airline Tickets With
Airfare Sales To Europe
- the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- (Airfares) An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- European Union: an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members; "he tried to take Britain into the Europen Union"
- the nations of the European continent collectively; "the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
- A continent in the northern hemisphere, separated from Africa on the south by the Mediterranean Sea and from Asia on the east roughly by the Bosporus, the Caucasus Mountains, and the Ural Mountains. Europe contains approximately 10 percent of the world's population. It consists of the western part of the landmass of which Asia forms the eastern (and greater) part and includes the British Isles, Iceland, and most of the Mediterranean islands. Its recent history has been dominated by the decline of European states from their former colonial and economic preeminence, the emergence of the European Union among the wealthy democracies of western Europe, and the collapse of the Soviet Union with consequent changes of power in central and eastern Europe
- the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use `Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- gross sales: income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- (sale) the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- (sale) a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
There are 37 pieces pictured here. I'm going to Europe very soon to do an impromptu artist residency and need some help in raising the proper funds to do so. By December I will have saved up $3000, but I have a goal of $5000. The money will cover airfare, lodging, supplies, food, rent of my apartment in the states, bills, and student loans. To reach my goal I'm offering up all that you see before you, well in this picture, at lower than usual prices. Paintings are half off and drawings are up to %40 off. Good grief do I sound like a salesman. All proceeds will, in some way, support more art making. To any and all that spend $100 or more I will be throwing in a free print. Please check out my website and contact me if interested in anything you see and I will get back to you right away. Shipping costs will apply, Most of these things will ship for less than $40 (if within the states). I will have an inventory list with images on my website within the next week. Thanks. p.s. I will be doing the annual free print give away in December.
Europe - Satellite image - PlanetObserver
Europe, true colour satellite image processed from Landsat data