Airlines tickets booking. Cheap flights to miami from washington dc. Cheap summer flights to italy.
Airlines Tickets Booking
- A route that forms part of a system regularly used by aircraft
- (airline) a hose that carries air under pressure
- A pipe supplying air
- Airlines is an MS-DOS based construction and management simulation game created by Interactivision later renamed InterActive Vision.
- An organization providing a regular public service of air transportation on one or more routes
- (airline) a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
- (ticket) a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- A method of getting into or out of (a specified state or situation)
- A certificate or warrant, in particular
- (ticket) provide with a ticket for passage or admission; "Ticketed passengers can board now"
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- A piece of paper or small card that gives the holder a certain right, esp. to enter a place, travel by public transport, or participate in an event
- An engagement for a performance by an entertainer
- engagement: employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time; "the play had bookings throughout the summer"
- (booked) reserved in advance
- An act of reserving accommodations, travel, etc., or of buying a ticket in advance
- the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group); "wondered who had made the booking"
One of the two books of tickets I saved from a skip outside the Grand Theatre in Llandudno during conversion to a nightclub back in the late 1980s. The tickets are for Friday, July 4th, 1958 and are for the Front Stalls at 6 Shillings each. UPDATE: Thanks to Geraint Morgan from Llandudno Library, who says that the show that night was "a Dennis Driscoll comedy play called 'Job for the boy', a bit of a North country comedy. Leading parts include Richard Steele, Shelagh Tiffany, Ian Shand and Mark Eden (Alan Bradlee from Coronation Street)". The Grand Theatre was built in 1900, closed as a theatre in 1980, and was reopened as a nightclub in the late 1980s. It remains open as the Broadway Boulevard nightclub today.
5 AM Travels
[143/365] Airline ticket booked. Boxes filled, clothes packed, suitcase stuffed; I'm starting my migration down to AL to move into my new home. It's going to be a long day, and this will likely be the most sitting i'll do for a couple days. Also! This is my new Tamrac Aero 80 pack. There's really no such thing as the perfect bag but this will be as close as i come for a while. Laptop sleeve, ample storage (D300 & grip plus 3 midrange lenses and flash) and even more storage space up top.