HOW TO BUY A CHEAP AIRLINE TICKET : YOUTUBE FLIGHT OF THE CHONCORDS : DO AIRLINE TICKETS GET CHEAPER
How To Buy A Cheap Airline Ticket
- An airline ticket is a document, created by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
Day 242: Handle with Care
Every wonder how much it would cost to mail yourself somewhere? Probably not. :D I'm probably the only one who thinks of these stupid things. Anyways, I was curious if it would be cheaper to mail myself to NY or buy an airline ticket. So I looked it up. To FedEx myself to NYC would cost me $1100. Whereas an airline ticket would cost me about $723. I thought it would be cheaper to mail myself. Oh well...there goes that idea. :P
"How to Succeed In Business without Really Trying"
Hubby and I took our 12 year old to this Broadway musical. I'm so glad we did, as it was fantastic!