BEAUTY PHOTO CONTEST - NEW PHOTO EDITING ONLINE - GREEN SCREEN PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE.
Beauty Photo Contest
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- a struggle between rivals
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense
- Denoting something intended to make a woman more attractive
- the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- an outstanding example of its kind; "his roses were beauties"; "when I make a mistake it's a beaut"
- A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight
- smasher: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
beauty photo contest - High Glitz:
High Glitz: The Extravagant World of Child Beauty Pageants
High Glitz is a close-up and intimate look at America's child beauty pageants, and in turn our society's obsession with youth, beauty, fame, and fortune. Susan Anderson's vibrant portraits of pageant contestants twist notions of sexuality and identity, with a new perspective on this uniquely American subculture.
"High Glitz" is a subgenre of child beauty pageants characterized by couture "glitz" costumes and a broad array of cosmetic preparations including, among other tricks of the trade: glamour makeup, elaborate hairstyles, and "flippers" (false front teeth veneers). Anderson's stunning visuals are complimented by a "High Glitz Style Guide," defining and providing examples of the following categories: Beauty/ Formal Wear, Western Wear, Sportswear, and Swimwear, with a special section on hairstyles such as "the Barbie" and the "Up-do."
Each year as many as 100,000 children under the age of 12 participate in U.S. child beauty pageants, and it has recently become a billion-dollar industry. Parents invest thousands of dollars on costumes and private coaches to give their children a competitive edge. Countless hours are spent by professional hair and makeup artists on each child in preparation for the competition. The girls are spray-tanned, made-up, and groomed to a glossy perfection. Anderson captures the results of this time-consuming transformation process in exquisite detail.
In seeing how our society's values of beauty, glamour, and celebrity are reflected in the hopes and dreams of thousands of young girls, we realize that these pageants are a reflection of American culture itself. ??
The Wilderness Society Wild Adventures Photo Contest - Escarpment Trail hikers' view of autumn foliage framing Lake of the Clouds and the Lower Carp River within Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State P
© Obst Photos Best (email@example.com); The Wilderness Society Wild Adventures Photo Contest - Escarpment Trail hikers' view of autumn foliage framing Lake of the Clouds and the Lower Carp River within Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park (USA MI Ontonagon); Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park; Lake of the Clouds Scenic Area; Adventure Travel Lake Superior Circle Tours; USA MI Ontonagon Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park Lake of the Clouds Scenic Area; Obst Best 2010; "TWS-WildAdventures_8949_AutumnMagicByBobObst.LIAB.DWH.USA.AT.LSCT.MI.Ont.PMWSP.LakeOfTheClouds-B"; Landscapes Inspirational Autumn Beauty; Destinations Wild Scenic Hiking; Obst Photos; Watershed of the Carp River to Lake Superior to St. Marys River to Lake Huron to St. Clair River to Lake St. Clair to the Detroit River to Lake Erie to Niagara River to Lake Ontario to St. Lawrence River to the Atlantic Ocean; TWS-WildAdventures
The Wilderness Society Wild Adventures Photo Contest - Hiker's enjoying blazing autumn foliage by Summit Creek Scenic Area Observation Tower within Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park (USA MI On
© Obst Photos Best (firstname.lastname@example.org); The Wilderness Society Wild Adventures Photo Contest - Hiker's enjoying blazing autumn foliage by Summit Creek Scenic Area Observation Tower within Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park (USA MI Ontonagon); Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park; Summit Creek Scenic Area autumn magic; Adventure Travel Lake Superior Circle Tours; USA MI Ontonagon Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park Summit Creek Scenic Area; Obst Best 2010; "TWS-WildAdventures_8971_AutumnMagicByBobObst.LIAB.DWH.USA.AT.LSCT.MI.Ont.PMWSP.AutumnMagicSummitPeakSA-B"; Landscapes Inspirational Autumn Beauty; Destinations Wild Scenic Hiking; Obst Photos; Watershed of the Carp River to Lake Superior to St. Marys River to Lake Huron to St. Clair River to Lake St. Clair to the Detroit River to Lake Erie to Niagara River to Lake Ontario to St. Lawrence River to the Atlantic Ocean; TWS-WildAdventures
beauty photo contest
One day humankind discovered aesthetics and we have been preening ourselves ever since. But only a few of us dare to declare that we are more beautiful than the next person. The beauty contest in all its forms, whether it be a competition to find the most beautiful woman in the world or to find the man-or woman- with perfectly formed pectorals, must be the most blatant display of peacockesque attention-seeking, unmatched in its glamour, glitz and sheer exhibitionism.
Pageant celebrates the culture of the beauty contest, from the well-know spectacles of Miss World and Mr. and Miss Universe to the flamboyance of Alternative Miss World; from subculture contests, such as Miss Hell's Angels, to the bizarre, for example, the crowning of Miss Sausage Queen to promote National Hot Dog Week. In America alone, 35,000 beauty pageants are held through the year, but the beauty contest is a truly international phenomenon. Pageant features contests from around the world, ranging from the National Beauty Contest to crown Miss Tanga in Colombia to the beauty pageants of the Russian Army; from Miss Malaysia Petite to Mr. Gay UK. An irresistible combination of nostalgia and contemporary kitsch, the book is a unique study of our human obsession with the beautiful.
* Great companion volume by the author of Airline Identity Design and Culture (3-8238-5460-7, teNeues)
* A nostalgic trip through time with pageants such as Miss America and Miss USA and including more unusual contests like Miss Car Wash (California), Miss Kansas Turnpike, Mr. America and Miss Nude UK.
* Attractively designed with French fold flaps