Theatrical Makeup Courses. Nivea Visage Eye Make Up Remover. Icp With No Make Up.
Theatrical Makeup Courses
- In the performing arts, stage makeup is used by actors to assist in creating the appearance of the characters they portray.
- The way in which something progresses or develops
- A procedure adopted to deal with a situation
- (course) naturally: as might be expected; "naturally, the lawyer sent us a huge bill"
- (course) move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
- The route or direction followed by a ship, aircraft, road, or river
- (course) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
theatrical makeup courses - Ben Nye
Ben Nye Theatrical Makeup Cake Kits White Skintones
Ben Nye Theatrical Makeup Cake Kits offer a range of products including creme contours, MagiCake Aqua Paint contours, a classic collection of character and effects colors, and a useful assortment of accessories and tools. Ben Nye Theatrical Makeup Cake Kits includes these components based on skin tone: Four Color Cake Foundations, Creme Contour Wheel, Bruise & Abrasions Wheel, five MagiCake Contour and Accent Shades, Pressed Shadow and Highlight, Pressed Rouge, Hair Color, Translucent Face Powder, two Eyebrow Pencils, Lip Pencil, Nose & Scar Wax, Spirit Gum, Spirit Gum Remover, Stage Blood, No. 3, No. 5, and No. 7 Flat Brushes, Rouge Brush, Eyebrow / Lash Comb, Velour Powder Puff, Hydra Sponge, Stipple Sponge, Swab Tip Applicators.
AC 2005 dalmation
I only airbrushed this Dalmation's arms to match his face make-up and half-mask. I also learned a valuable lesson. He was sweating heavily from his costume and the make-up would NOT stay on his arms. I had to cool him off and wipe him down with alcohol wipes for the makeup to stay. I did the spots with a stencil I cut out of cardboard. I hate soft edged airbrush spots.
Old Age Makeup
For theatrical makeup class we had to do half the face of our classmate to look like an old person so here's how he looked afterwards. I went for a more subtle and not so dramatic old age makeup hehe I kept saying I'm sooo sorry!! lol he looked awful!!
theatrical makeup courses
Ben Nye Student Theatrical Makeup Kits are creme Personal Kits that offer professional quality, superior selection, and affordable pricing. Practical basics for any character, kits perform brilliantly for stage, dance recitals, choral groups, and in front of the camera. Each Ben Nye Student Theatrical Makeup Kit has highly pigmented, smooth-textured Creme Foundation and Contour Palette with shadow, highlight, rouge and lip color, apply easily and withstand the rigors of heat, intense lighting and high energy performances. Personal Makeup Kits Ben Nye are the unique and must have kit for any theatrical starter Star.