The best make up foundation : Make up tips for small eyes.
The Best Make Up Foundation
- an institution supported by an endowment
- The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid
- A woman's supporting undergarment, such as a girdle
- the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
monica asked what make-up i wear so here we go. foundation:Stila sheer color concealer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat mascara: Bourjois Coup de Theatre eyes: i like Stila eyeshadows. i also use Anna Sui's basic black eyeliner and Loreal's telescopic eyeliner cheeks: nars (orgasm is really the best color ever) stains: i like eyeko's raspberry lip and cheek stain, especially in the winter
Day 176 makeover monday
I got a hair and make-up over haul from the girls today. And for the first time (much though I hate children with make up on) I gave them a make over too. If for no other reason than I though it was time they knew that a blusher brush is not really the best was to apply liquid foundation and eye lash curlers are not a spreading tool