Makeup Companies : Mac Makeup Application.
- Accompany (someone)
- (company) small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- Associate with; keep company with
- (company) be a companion to somebody
- (company) an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
makeup companies - High Performance
High Performance Beauty: Makeup & Skin Care for Dance, Cheer, Show Choir, Pageants & Ice Skating
Starting with the essentials of basic skin care and maintenance, this comprehensive guide details tips and techniques for handling the unique makeup needs of performance athletes such as cheerleaders, gymnasts, and skaters. Following a discussion of the different skin types, daily routines and various products—including herbal remedies—the guide lays the groundwork for the creation of a flawless, long-lasting, face. In addition to detailing the fundamentals of makeup application, the book explains how to make allowances for extreme and varied conditions of performance spaces and demonstrates how to camouflage individual flaws. A section on character faces includes directions for creating a Spanish flamenco, a cabaret star, a ballerina angel, and a cat.
Model : Masha Z. Makeup artist : Lynn Photographer : Me Location : The Company Studio - Shanghai
Model : V. Makeup artist : You Ming Photographer : Me Location : The Company Studio - Shanghai